- 2nd Thursday of every month
- Veterans Affairs Office
602 S Locust Street
Glenwood, IA 51534
Visitors are welcome to our meetings. However, due to COVID 19, we are asking those interested in attending a monthly Commissioner meeting to please call at least one week in advance so we may sign you to attend via the telephone.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Jim Schoening, Army veteran, Chair of Commissions of Veterans Affairs
- Jess Cook, CWO, United States Marine Corps, Retired, Commissioner
- Richard Crouch, Iowa National Guard veteran, Mills County Board of Supervisors Liaison
- Yolanda Hardesty, Nebraska National Guard veteran, Commissioner
- Paul Hathaway, Navy veteran, Commissioner
- Jeanne Wilkins, Tech Sergeant, United States Air Force, Retired, Commissioner
You may contact a Commissioner by calling our office.
The Mills County Veterans Affairs Commission meets monthly to discuss veterans affairs issues, discuss operational items for the Mills County Veterans Affairs Office, and receives updates from the Director. Mills County Veterans Affairs is overseen by the County Commission of Veteran Affairs, comprised of five area military veterans. Our Commissioners represent different branches of service and different conflicts.