- Election: 2022 Primary Election
- Date: June 7, 2022
- Polling Locations:
- Alan Hughes Action – 21929 S 221st Street Glenwood, IA 51534
- American Legion – 104 N Vine Street Glenwood, IA 51534
- Henderson City Hall – 100 South West Street Henderson, IA 51541
- Indian Creek Museum – 59256 380th Street Emerson, IA 51540
- Lakin Community Building – 61321 315th Street Malvern, IA 51551
- Mills County Annex – 403 Railroad Avenue Glenwood, IA 51534
- Mills County Courthouse – 418 Sharp Street Glenwood, IA 51534
- Silver City American Legion – 508 Main Street Silver City, IA 51571
- St. John’s Lutheran Church – 603 Main Street Mineola, IA 51554
If voters have questions about their polling location, they may contact our office.
- Polls Open
- 7 am to 8 pm
Voters who are unable to make it to the polls on Election Day will be able to vote Absentee in a few ways:
- Absentee voting by mail.
- In-Person Absentee Voting, at our office
Absentee Voting by Mail:
- Voters wishing to Absentee vote by mail may request a ballot NOW, by filling out an Absentee Ballot Request Form. Last day for requesting a mailed Absentee Ballot is Monday, May 23, 2022.
- Absentee Ballot Request Forms can be requested:
- Over the phone and mailed to the voter.
- Found on the Iowa Secretary of State website at https://sos.iowa.gov/elect.../electioninfo/absenteeinfo.html
- Those can be printed and either mailed or brought to our office in person.
- Filled out directly at our counter.
First day Absentee Ballots will be mailed is today Wednesday May 18, 2022; for those who have returned their request forms.
In-Person Absentee Voting:
- Begins today Wednesday, May 18, 2022; at out office.
- Voters can utilize this option until Monday, June 6, 2022; 8 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Auditor's Office will be open Saturday June 4, 2022; 7 AM - 3 PM.
View the sample ballots (PDF).